KLENSPOP Review: Circle Color Blue and Cara Violet

Sunday, August 30, 2015


Hello all! Sorry for the lack of posts recently! I cannot deny that I have been procrastinating...

After returning from summer school in Hong Kong, I barely had time to unpack my luggage before I had to move back to school again (I stay in hall). Actually I wanted to just bring my Hong Kong luggage to hall, but my mom wanted me to shift my stuff to a smaller luggage... Apparently it wouldn't be able to fit into the car together with my fridge and other extra stuff I'm bringing to hall.

Okay so anyway after moving back to hall, I started school the very next day! The next few weeks was just settling down in school and Singapore and umm, lazing around...

Okay so anyway I'm finally back with a new post =p Klenspop kindly sent me some coloured lenses to review on :) They sent me 2 other colours previously; check them out here if you want to!


I received 2 colours - Cara Violet and Circle Blue.

I was honestly quite apprehensive about getting such "crazy" colours because my natural eye colour is dark brown, and I've not worn any colour far from that. But then again I really wanted to know whether I'll look a freak with the "crazy" colours, so I decided to give them a try anyway! 


CARA VIOLET


Details
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6month
Water Content:  38%
Manufacturer:  M.I CONTACT
Origin: Korea




It's kinda cool that you can see the intricate patterns! I've never worn lenses with "patterns" so I'm quite fascinated hahaha




CIRCLE COLOR BLUE


Details
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.5mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6 months
Water Content:  38%
Manufacturer:  M.I CONTACT
Origin: Korea



The blue colour unfortunately doesn't show up on my eyes... It just looks black on me, so I reckon the blue won't work on dark brown eyes!




I'll just wear this colour if I want a slight change in my eye colour! Hahaha



If you want to get the above colours, here are their links:
CIRCLE COLOR BLUE: http://klenspop.com/en/home/578-circle-color-blue.html
CARA VIOLET: http://klenspop.com/en/home/376-cara-violet.html


See you guys soon!! I've so many photos from Hong Kong that I've yet to upload!! Kekeke


For Gig Bookings / Collaborations / Advertising / Sponsorships: YokezOfficial@gmail.com

Disclaimer: The products were sent to me by KLENSPOP for consideration. For more information, read my PR/Disclosure Policy here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

NUFFNANG