Milkcow, Starbucks Coffee Tasting and Chomp Chomp!!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Went for coffee tasting at Starbucks again a couple of weeks ago!

Before visiting The Coffee Master a.k.a lw's sis, we went to Milkcow to satisfy my craving for the milky ice cream!! I always have random cravings and once I do, I'll keep eating the same thing for a long time. Unfortunately, it's Milkcow (which is kinda expensive) uh oh...


So far I'm addicted to Cookies & Cream ($5.50) because I really love oreo hehehe. To be honest, I didn't really like the taste of the soft serve ice cream at first because I felt that it was too milky. But after that idk why I had to urge to try it again and so I did, and I fell in love with that taste!! What a weird person...

Standing in front of the mirror while taking pictures of others - good way to be in the photo =p

Went for the coffee tasting after that! I still can't take bitter stuff hahaha oops! But we're going for coffee tasting again next week and I shall see if my taste buds have grown accustomed to the new taste =p



After the coffee tasting, we headed to Chomp Chomp for dinner!! Really a whole day of eating hehehe 3 little pigs!!! But before that... Let us take some selfies first!


OOTD
Skirt: Cotton On
Shoes: Rubi







Okay time for some food!!!

I think we were probably too hungry to think properly because we ordered SEVEN DISHES for the 3 of us?!?! We ordered the following:
1. 2 plates of stingray
2. I-forgot-how-many chicken wings and drumsticks
3. 15 pieces of satay,
4. 1 plate of carrot cake
5. 1 plate of clams
6. 1 plate of popiah,
7. 1 plate of rojak

Okay strictly speaking its 8 dishes because there were 2 plates of stingray. But whatever, 7 or 8 is still a lot!!




Wei Kher recently set up a YouTube channel by the way! We did a cover of Love Me Like you Do together :)


Do subscribe to her yeah!! Talented girl (Y)








As expected, we couldn't finish everything T.T Girls lets think properly before ordering next time don't waste food!!!

Ending off with...

A death stare if you haven't watched my latest cover!! HAHA here you go~



Milkcow
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MilkCow.Sg

Outlets:
The Cathay #01-03
Velocity Novena #01-19
The Star Vista #B1-06
Bugis Juntion #B1-K3
Tampines 1 #B1-K17

Chomp Chomp Food Centre
Address: 20 Kensington Park Rd, Singapore 557269

You Might Also Like

1 comments

YOUTUBE


INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE