Acoustic Session: Jay Chou Medley

Friday, June 19, 2015



Hello egg yokes! I'm back with a new cover :) It's a Jay Chou medley featuring 3 of his songs - 蒲公英的约定 ("Dandelion's Promise"), 说了再见 ("After Saying Goodbye") and 龙卷风 ("Tornado")!

I know this cover isn't without weird off-pitches but aiya I'm lazy to autotune anything and I don't even know how to do it so... yeah =p For studio covers, I usually just record with a mixer into Garageband, add the "Live Performance" effect for the vocals, then layer in some strings and that's all! I should start learning how to mix songs properly soon...



Anyway for this cover, I collaborated with my new YouTube friend Jonas! If you like our cover, do give the video a thumbs up, share it with your friends and subscribe to Jonas and my channel :)

By the way, I'll be heading to Hong Kong next week! I'll be staying there for a month, so there won't be any studio covers for the whole of July :/ I can't believe I'm flying off so soon omg time flies!! It seems like it was only yesterday that I registered for summer school... But don't worry, I'll be keeping my social media channels updated (including YouTube, I'll be posting travel logs yay!) so keep checking back!

Before I leave for Hong Kong, I will be posting about my wisdom tooth extraction wahaha it's gonna be exciting (or horrifying) I swear. Look forward to it yeah =p

You Might Also Like

1 comments

YOUTUBE


INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE