Dinner at Ichiban Boshi

Wednesday, June 10, 2015


Had dinner at Ichiban Boshi a couple of weeks ago and because I was sick again (sobs whats with me!!), I ordered my current-favourite comfort food - udon! <3


Beef Rice

Niku Udon a.k.a Beef Udon

This Niku Udon has a slight "peppery" taste and the beef slices are also thicker than the other Niku Udons I've tried. I would prefer them to be thinner though!


Chawanmushi

Soft Shell Crab Crab Roll $6.00

To be honest... The soft shell crab roll didn't really look like whats shown in the menu. It tasted fine but I would prefer the one from the sushi counter at Sushi Tei, which is a tad pricier ($6.90) but has much more soft shell crab within.

Soft Shell Crab Maki from Sushi Tei which costs $6.90

I'll still go back for the sushi though! Because it tastes nice anyway hehehe and I really love udon <3 


Ichiban Boshi @Vivocity #B2-07/09

Opening Hours: 11:30am – 10:00pm Daily (Last order: 9.30pm)

Website: http://www.ichibanboshi.com.sg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

YOUTUBE


INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE