Acoustic Session: Heaven by Bryan Adams

Sunday, May 24, 2015


Hello all!! I'm back with a new cover! This time, it's a collaboration with Javin, my senior who used to be in my hall band THreshold (he graduated from uni already haha)~ This is my second time collaborating with Javin and I'm looking forward to more!

It's quite shiok collaborating with Javin because he's the one doing the accompaniment, video production and stuff, and all I have to do is sing! I do love to play and sing at the same time but sometimes I just feel a bit lazy uh =p
 
Anyway, this cover is uploaded on Javin's channel (he produced it!), but you can access via the "Covers" playlist in my channel!

Do give the video a thumbs up and share it with your friends!! And subscribe to both Javin and my channel for more music stuff yeah! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

NUFFNANG