Macarons from Candylicious

Thursday, April 16, 2015


Had some yummy macarons from Candylicious the other day <3 I went there near closing and only the rainbow box was left which made me quite sad (I wanted both the rainbow and brown box), but guess what?

When I went to pay at the counter, there was one brown box on the table and the cashier asked if I wanna have it for $5 (instead of the usual $10)!!!! Because it was expiring on the night itself la hahaha =p But who cares I just bought it because we were gonna eat it straight away anyway~

So in the end I paid a total of $15 for 2 boxes, a.k.a $1.50 for each piece of macaron!!!! Cheap thrill =p


There are a total of 8 flavours available, and they're divided and sold in 2 separate boxes.



I'm ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with the caramel flavour! <3


Heres how the macaron looks like close-up~ The macaron shell is really delicate and you could easily crush it by just pinching it a little lol.


These macarons are sold in boxes of 5 and are priced at $10 per box! You can get these from the Vivocity branch. Do check them out!


VivoCity
1 Harbourfront Walk, 02-41
Singapore 098585
Tel: +65 6221 1707
Opening Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm Daily

Website: http://www.candyliciousshop.com

Also follow Candylicious on FacebookInstagram and Twitter!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

NUFFNANG