Face of Salon Vim 2015

Thursday, April 16, 2015


Hey everyone, its Yokez! For those who don't know me, I'm a 20-year-old (okay fine, I'm gonna turn 21 in Sept) CNM undergrad from NUS :) I'm also a freelance singer, blogger and YouTuber~ When I'm free, I either nua on my bed like a pig, or go out to shop & eat till crazy!

My hair used to be really straight and smooth but after I started dying my hair (myself) 3 years ago, it began to turn more and more like grass (lol). I've dyed my hair around 6-7 times already but until now, I still don't know how to dye it properly (I always anyhow piak the hair dye on my hair one, in the end the colour won't be even and my hair will look like it has been highlighted instead wahaha!) =p

Right now, I'm just leaving my hair as it is (with the black roots growing out oh well) because I don't wanna further damage my hair from all the hair-dying already. Messy but what can I do? I used to be able to wake up with perfect hair but now, its a disaster when I wake up everyday T.T Can you imagine my horror when I found out that my hair could actually tangle?! You might be thinking "You dun lame, tangle only what, whats the big deal?", but its like the end of the world to me because prior to dying my hair, it NEVER got tangled before.


I currently use a hair straightener to make my hair presentable (especially when I have gigs), but long-term usage isn't really good for the hair.. Imagine your skin being scalded by boiling water everyday?! No matter how thick your skin is it'll still be scarred de lor :( Furthermore, sometimes (actually most of the time oops) when I wake up late for class and don't have the time to use the hair straightener, I'll look a bit like Pontianak..

If only I can get my hair professionally dyed, treated and styled! That'll be the end of my hair nightmare and I'll no longer have to worry about waking up to a Pontianak anymore. Perhaps being the next face of Salon Vim might help! That way, I'll also be able to get valuable advice from the pros :)

Do like my Instagram post for me to have the opportunity to be the next face of @SalonVim and receive a style makeover!

Like my post here: https://instagram.com/p/1gGpI2Jp90/?taken-by=yokelinggg

Also follow Salon Vim on their Instagram for more updates :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

YOUTUBE


INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE