Dinner at Eighteen Chefs

Saturday, April 18, 2015



It's been a long time since I went to Serangoon NEX (it used to be my lepak corner during my NYJC days, I can literally walk to the mall from school) because I'm currently staying in hall (in NUS) and will only go home on weekends. I didn't even realise Eighteen Chefs has opened in the mall!!

As usual, we capitalising on our status as students, ordered the student meal :) In case you didn't know, Eighteen Chefs has an ongoing student meal promotion where you can mix and match your own meal from as low as $6.40!!

Image from Eighteen Chefs

Image from Eighteen Chefs. Click on image for full menu.

The meal includes ice lemon tea and a scoop of ice cream. Super worth it!

Ice lemon tea

Chicken sausage pasta with tangy tomato sauce


Cheese baked rice

I was so full after that... Heng I didn't order the blueberry waffle ice cream (went there around 9pm and they already ran out of it) Confirm cannot finish de T.T


Eighteen Chefs @Serangoon NEX 
Business Hours: Monday to Sunday 11.00am to 10.00pm

Address:
23 Serangoon Central
#01-57 Singapore 556083

Telephone: 6634 4642

Website: http://www.eighteenchefs.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

YOUTUBE


INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE