Dinner at 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken

Monday, April 27, 2015



My favourite kind of chicken wings are the honey lemon chicken wings made by my mum! Nothing in the world can beat those <3 Well nothing can beat home-cooked food anyway. After entering university, I have been living in school and the number of home-cooked meals I get to eat every week is so so so so so little, which makes me cherish home-cooked food even more!

I've told you my favourite kind of chicken wings. Then what's my next favourite? It's 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken!!!


Oh by the way don't be deceived by the photo above. I took this after closing, that's why there's nobody there haha!! The queue is usually quite long =p


I usually share a combo meal with a friend. You can choose to have wings/drumettes, and soy garlic/hot/mix sauce. We usually order a mix of everything, meaning that we'll have both wings & drumettes, in both soy garlic and hot sauce. Everything is nice so must eat everything la! Hehe

The combo meal also includes fries and a drink.


Seaweed fries

For fries, you have a choice between kimchi fries and seaweed fries. I've tried both, and I prefer seaweed fries! But take note that the seaweed flakes are quite flaky and can get stuck to your lips quite easily, unless you can put the fries into your mouth without them touching your lips. But then again that's so troublesome so aiya just eat la don't care, yummy can already!!

Chicken wings and drumettes

The good thing about ordering the chicken in both soy garlic and hot sauce is that you won't get tired of either. When it gets too spicy, switch to eating the soy garlic ones. If it gets too salty/sweet, switch to the spicy one. This way, there's no way you can get bored of either sauce!

I'm saying this because I really love the hot sauce but my tolerance for spicy food isn't very high. Alternating between the two sauces really helps in giving my tongue a break from all the spiciness!






4 Fingers Crispy Chicken @ Westgate
Address: #02-05/05A, Westgate, 3 Gateway Drive
Opening Hours: 10:00 - 22:00 daily

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/gimme4fingers


Update: Thanks 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken for sharing my post! Good things are worth sharing yeah :)

Thanks, Yokez :-)
Posted by 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken on Sunday, 26 April 2015

You Might Also Like

0 comments

YOUTUBE


INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE