Framed Print from Visual Troop

Monday, November 24, 2014


The art work I bought from Visual Troop arrived a couple of days ago and I'm so excited to share it with all of you!


I bought a framed print and it came safely in registered mail, protected by a cardboard box and bubble-wrapping.


And... here it is! "Bring Forth The Night" by Corine Tiah, a really talented artist and friend of mine :)



I've been wanting to decorate my room with framed prints because there're so many inspirational room-decorating ideas online, and now I have one framed print to start with!


Looking forward to collecting more framed prints to kick-start my room-decorating process hahahaha I wonder when that will happen though me being such an awesome procrastinator...

Anyway, here are some of Corine's wonderful art pieces:

A photo posted by Corine Tiah (@corinetiah_art) on


And... This was the design I fell in love at first sight!

Happy purchase, a happy girl!

Check out Visual Troop at http://visualtroop.com for more wonderful art pieces :)

And for more of Corine, check out her Instagram pages: 
Personal account: @corinetiah
Art account: @corinetiah_art

You Might Also Like

0 comments

YOUTUBE


INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE