Supper at Swenson's

Sunday, October 19, 2014

According to Swenson's menu, Hazel Daze is:

Mocha Almond Fudge and Hazelnut ice cream with oodles of of hazelnut wafer cubes, hot fudge and melted marshmallow.


And I wanna say... YES, THAT'S A COMBINATION DONE RIGHT!!!

I was actually quite full after having dinner at Ichiban Sushi, but we went straight to Swenson's after the meal anyway. There's always space in your stomach for dessert, isn't it?

I really like the hazelnut ice cream and it tastes even better when combined with the chocolate fudge. It's surprisingly not as sweet as imagined, just nice for my taste buds! But then again I have a sweet tooth so...

Hahaha I would have preferred no whipped cream because I'm no fan of it (unless it's the one on frappuccino ^^). Doesn't really matter though, you can probably request to have it omitted if you don't want it!

Looking forward to my next trip to Swenson's! :)


Swensons @Clementi Mall

Opening hours:
[Weekdays] 10.30am-10.30pm
[Weekends & PH] 8am-10.30pm

Tel: 6659 2151

Address: 3155 Commonwealth Ave West, #05-31/32/33, Clementi Mall

Website: http://www.swensens.com.sg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

NUFFNANG