Supper at Starbucks

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Tried the Molten Chocolate Cake at Vivocity for the first time and boy, it's so rich and filling (the calories... oh well). You can choose to have it served chilled (as it is in the display) or heated up. I chose to have mine heated up. Putting warm oozing chocolate into the mouth is my version of pure bliss.

 Here's how the molten chocolate oozes out when you cut the cake:


The temperature at which the cake was served was just right; warm enough, but not too hot that it would scorch your tongue. Hurray to digging into the food without having to wait! It costs $6.50 and I think it's worth the price! I was so full after eating it despite even though I shared it with my friend (fyi I'm a big eater). So technically, you only pay $3.25 to get your stomach filled and your taste buds satisfied :)


Starbucks @Ion Orchard

Address: 1 Harbourfront Walk Level 1, Vivocity, 098585

Opening Hours: 08:00 - 23:00 Daily

Tel: 6509 8028

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/StarbucksSingapore

Website: http://www.starbucks.com.sg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

YOUTUBE


INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE