Dinner at Ichiban Sushi

Friday, October 17, 2014

Satisfied my Japanese food craving yesterday!

Reached Ichiban Sushi at Clementi Mall at around 8pm and there was still a bit of queue then, but we got our seats quite quickly :) It was my first meal for the day (because I woke up at 6+pm, slept for a whopping 16 hours since the previous night oh my goodness) so I was really looking forward to the food!


Salmon salad, salmon hand roll, steamboat with slices of salmon, salmon, salmon, salmon... I didn't realise we ordered all our dishes with salmon inside until they arrived =p



It's my first time eating salmon salad and it didn't disappoint me! The salad came with the dressing on a separate bowl so that you can decide on the amount you want to put in. The dressing is sour and really appetising, although ironically, we ate it after our main course =p



I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SOUP. It's really sweet and flavourful, and there are plenty of ingredients (tofu, mushroom, cabbage and other vegetables) within that probably brought out the flavour even more. Our bill totalled to about $51 for 2 persons, which I think is worth it considering that we ordered so much sashimi! Will definitely go back for more sushi next time :)


Ichiban Sushi @Clementi Mall

Opening Hours: 11:30 - 22:00 Daily

Address:
The Clementi Mall
#05-28/30 3155
Commonwealth Avenue West
Singapore 129588

Tel: 6659 1882

Website: http://www.ichibansushi.com.sg/en/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

NUFFNANG