Dinner at Akashi Japanese Restaurant

Friday, October 10, 2014

Had dinner at Akashi Japanese Restaurant at Vivocity!



Unlike most restaurants, you order your food via a tablet. I think its really efficient because your orders get sent directly to their system without you having to rely on the service crew to take your orders manually. As expected, our food came quite quickly!



A photo posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀叶玉棂 Yokez 🐣 (@yokelinggg) on
Can someone please tell me what's the sushi on the left?? It's so delicious but I forgot the name... I ordered it because I wanted to try something new, and it really surprised me. The surface of the sushi is filled with fish roe, sesame and seaweed. When I took my first bite, the wonderful combination of avocado, shrimp, mayonnaise and some other ingredients immediately took over me. *speechless*

*UPDATE* I FOUND OUT WHAT ITS CALLED!!!!!


I was at Vivocity again just now and I could finally check what on earth that awesome sushi was. Ebi Tempura Maki. Don't forget it! :)


Akashi Japanese Restaurant @Vivocity

Address: 1 Harbour Front Walk, #B2-28, Vivo City, S(098585)

Website: http://www.akashigroup.com.sg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

YOUTUBE


INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE