The Stage @Jericho's: Voyage

Sunday, August 31, 2014

I was honoured to be part of the Jericho's music mentorship programme! THreshold performed as a band, while I performed with Kean Min as a duo. Kean Min's a trusted (Y) guitarist whom I always collaborate with at weddings gigs.

 Here are the clips of our performances! 





With Vanessa Faith, one of the mentors for this programme. 
She's a really talented and pretty singer-songwriter <3
Check out her page: http://www.vanessafaith.com



My lovely THreshold girls~~

Kean Min and I with Jerry, our mentor! Awesome and friendly guy (Y)

Joy, a fellow mentee in the programme!


Wei Shan, thanks for inviting me to be part of this mentorship programme! Funny that we're meeting in such an occasion instead of our 1132 class gatherings, but it's still a happy affair after all :))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

YOUTUBE


INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE