ACUVUE® OASYS®

Thursday, June 26, 2014

I wore my first pair of contact lenses when I was in secondary 2 and wow time flies, its been 5 years!

Over the years I've tried a couple of brands, with varying prices and quality. Despite the long wearing hours and my doubtful hygiene practices, my eyes have adapted well to all of them.

But recently, my eyes haven't been responding well to my contact lenses; I started experiencing dryness and discomfort, my eyes turn red whenever I remove my contact lenses, and when I wore them I could feel something in my eyes though I wasn't supposed to.

I was so worried that there might be a problem with my eyes so the paranoid me decided to pay the optometrist a visit! Turns out that there isn't any problem except for a bit of dryness :) Phew...

But nevertheless I decided to upgrade my current brand of contact lenses to a better one! So... my optometrist recommended me the ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS!



Unlike my previous brand (monthly lenses), Acuvue Oasys has to be replaced on a bi-weekly basis, making it much more hygienic and "breathable" for your eyes!



Each box contains 6 individual lenses, each lasting for 2 weeks


Tada! Happier eyes!



Acuvue is currently having a promotion so if you'll be needing new contact lenses soon, you shouldn't miss this chance to save some bucks while getting good quality lenses at the same time! This promotion runs till 30 Sept 2014.


Image from http://www.acuvue.com.sg/promotions

You Might Also Like

0 comments

NUFFNANG